Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Getting Unstuck

If you happen to be in central North Carolina Friday, you might be interested in this event:

My psychologist husband Bob Dick is running a HALF DAY SEMINAR, helping people to USE HYPNOSIS to get unstuck, whether the issue has to do with creativity, relationships, career, health, etc.

I went to one of these once myself and got myself out of a sticky writing spot, through a wonderful hypnotic trance dream. Long story: but basically I went down a well, literally got stuck there, settled in, and a door opened onto such light that I had to squint. I also came out of the afternoon with a practical idea that helped solve my problem.

Call 919 929-1227 if you're interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join us for a Drumming Celebration
with Charles "Wsir" Johnson for the opening of his "Undongo Drums show at The Nature of
Art in Cary.
Reception & drumming demonstration Friday July 28 from 6pm to 9pm. Free.

Wsir has performed throughout the US, England, Caribbean, Mexico, and
several countries in Africa and Latin America. He says, "the ceramic drums
and instruments I make are a testament of the pleasure of human
communication through art." Bring your instruments & play with us!

The Nature of Art ¤ Waverly Place Shopping Center
Open Mon - Sat from 10am - 6pm.
Special "Final Friday" events each month from 6 to 9pm.
(919) 859-6004

x-Blue-x said...

Thankyou for the comment. It is such an honour to be told that.