Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Accepting The Gifts on Offer

When I was younger, I wasted a lot of time trying to prove myself, not taking advantage of all the resources available to me. The kind of stuff I turned down...well, the details are too embarrassing to recount. I was a horse you could lead to champagne and she still wouldn't drink.

In retrospect, the gutsier thing would have been to focus on what I was trying to accomplish and use the resources available to do it.




If you like this post, please bookmark it on del.icio.us, share it on StumbleUpon, vote for it on Digg. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Peggy,

I think that is part of the process of learning to live boldly. It is also part of learning and accepting our own value, which in turn, makes it easier to receive the things that are presented to us.

You are a very wise woman. It is nice to meet a fellow traveler who is truly "getting it". I love that.

Anonymous said...

You're very kind.