Monday, December 17, 2007

Shopping

Well, traffic and conversation have quieted here at PPBB. I suspect that most of us are doing quite a few holiday errands just now: chasing down a Creepy Crawly Bug Maker for the four-year-old nephew, etc.

While it's simply necessary to produce the longed-for toy for the wee boy, I also like to see how I can put my own individual spin on the events of this time of year. (One year our Christmas tree was an easel--the three-legged teepee kind--wrapped in lights. That was great at night, very odd when unlit.)

My feeling is: whatever I come up with is unlikely to be any weirder than a Creepy Crawly Bug Maker.

And all of this is, after all, supposed to be a celebration, and fun.


If you like this post, please bookmark it on del.icio.us, share it on StumbleUpon, vote for it on Digg. Thanks so much.

No comments: