Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Boldly Sexual

Bold isn't just for the boardroom. One can also take this admirable quality home to bed. Here's an encouraging item that showed on up on my Compuserve screen yesterday: "Six Habits of Highly Sexual Women."

It includes such wisdom as:

"Carnal Custom #2: Let Loose

... Sex is not rocket science. It won't cure cancer or promote world peace, or change lives. So getting all worked up and stressed out about it makes about as much sense as worrying that you're not eating your chocolate cake right...."





If you like this post, please bookmark it on del.icio.us, share it on StumbleUpon, vote for it on Digg. Thanks so much.

4 comments:

Greta said...

I can't get into the website without signing up for AOL and right now I just can't deal with another email address.

However, I'm sure I have all six habits.

Peggy Payne said...

Great answer, Greta. And I'm sorry that that link doesn't work if you're not somehow on AOL. Since I am, I can't tell from my computer that it's necessary.

kenju said...

My answer is the same As Greta, and I don't want to join either. I'm sure I USED to have all six!

Peggy Payne said...

I do wish I hadn't posted such a bar to bold sexuality, for anyone who DOES long for tips on the subject.

I'm glad you and Greta are not in that category, Kenju. I'm assuming you still have the info on file.