Friday, June 12, 2009

A Morning Sabbatical


Self-employment is supposed to offer the advantage of setting one's own hours. In practice, most of us work a lot more hours than we would on a job.

This morning, however, I went hog-wild; stayed home and picked up around the house and did a summer's worth of ironing, etc. You might not view that as the boldest move; but boldness is relative. For me, it was an adventure. And I'm now feeling quite satisfied and accomplished.




Add to del.icio.us - Stumble It! - Subscribe to this feed - Digg it


2 comments:

billie said...

Peggy - just wanted to pass this on - I realized last night that my website (not my blog though) was suddenly showing pop up ads, which seemed weird b/c we host it on our own server space. Turns out it was hacked by someone in the Ukraine and they had inserted ad code into my html!

I noticed that I'm seeing the same thing when I come to your blog. My browser blocks the pop up ads but there's a yellow band across the top that isn't normally there.

Just a heads up - wasn't sure you were aware it was happening.

Peggy Payne said...

Thanks, Billie. I didn't know that was do-able. I'm glad you got it stopped.